“Every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.” -Charles Dickens-

Sunday, March 4, 2012

THREAD PATTERNS


Hand dyed silk with monofiliment thread machine stitched over.



 “My gardens provide a never-ending source of inspiration and solace.  My pieces try to capture a blossoms’ essence, their energy and the awe I feel when experiencing their beauty.  Their images express my thoughts on life and find they are a perfect metaphor for life’s processes of birth, aging and death.“
LINK TO HER BLOG BELOW


2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

looks like it was an interesting exhibit. wish i could have seen it in person. i just checked out Paula Chung's blog: http://paulachung.blogspot.com/

Ms. said...

And I only wish I had taken some closeups, but was there so close to closing, I really didn't have time. Link to her blog at "Paula Chung"